We highly recommend the use of our UV sterilizers as a post treatment when treating water. All microorganisms are virtually susceptible to ultraviolet disinfection. For every penny of operating cost, hundreds of gallons of water are purified.
No additional chemicals are added and there’s no danger of overdosing. Once the water leaves the purifier, it is ready for use with no further contact time required. It is simple to use and easy to install and maintain. Compact units need a small space to operate and store. There are no detections of chlorine taste or corrosion problems.